Monday, April 15, 2013

{Gift Wrap} Organization: IKEA Style

Pin It
I saw this idea on pinterest last year, and could not WAIT to do it in my own house.  Pure Genius!



The supplies you need are simple.  
A quick trip to IKEA, and you are good to go!







Supplies
All from IKEA

Bygel bar (2)
Bygel Basket (1)
Bygel hooks
Riktig clips
Hanging cups


How to

Install the bars.

Bang up your basket, and use it to hold scissors, tape, cards.
Use the hanging cups to hold pens.




Use the Riktig clips to hold up your wrapping paper.



Use the Bygel hooks to hang gift bags.




DONE!






Loving this little organized space!

7 comments:

  1. Clever, clever, clever. I love this idea. How fun and so handy. Thanks for joining Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do the clips actually hold the paper well?

    ReplyDelete
  3. what great idea! I live close to an IKEA so this would be doable!! Thanks for linking up to tasteful Tuesdays at Nap-Time Creations! I really appreciate the link back too :o) Look forward to seeing you again at the party next week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andrea, yes, they hold it up very well! I open that door alot, and they haven't fallen yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this idea a great way to keep your gift wrapping materials organized. I always dreamed of having my very own craft and art section in the house.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the ideas you have. Easy and creative.

    Cath Brookes
    Must see Fishing Lodge Alaska Website

    ReplyDelete

I truly enjoy and appreciate EVERY comment! Thank you for taking the time to comment, and stop by my blog!